Sign in to follow this  
SMERSH

Wings of Russia: IL-76

01341db1d723.png

IL-76. Version addon - 1.0

Version is not final and we hope for constructive advice and assistance to remedy the missed us when testing errors.

d2964835f9ebt.jpg30e1903b18d0t.jpg

In the pack includes:

IL-76TD Aeroflot

IL-76TD Ministry of Emergency Measures

IL-76TD loaded

Files:

il76.pbo

extended_eventhandlers.pbo

rksl-arma2.pbo

rksl-radarsys.pbo

rksl-system.pbo

rksl-arma2.pbo.rksl.bisign

rksl-radarsys.pbo.rksl.bisign

rksl-system.pbo.rksl.bisign

il76.pbo.IL76_sarmat.bisign

793d299db410t.jpg446ca0cd5b49t.jpg

Features of the addon:

IL-76 is:

- The crew of 6 people

- Variant IL-76TD initially carrying 30 paratroopers on board and BTR-90.

- The universal system of freight (double enclosure in the script)

- Accidental damage to the engine

- Booster sisetmu (userkey18)

- Brake System (userkey19)

- RKSL LTTS (userkey20)

- Mechanization of the wing

- Real numbers boards IL-76TD Aeroflot

- A voice warning system faults

- Fully animated working panel with calibrated sensors speed, altitude, horizon, and so on.;

- Adequate lighting devices night

- Opening the door and descend stairs

- Trail of smoke from the engine and under braking from the chassis

- The sound of landing and many other pleasant things

Authors:

Sergei Varnafskii

Citizensnip

Mukcep

Testing - SARMAT

Acknowledgments:

RKSL Studios

NovaLogic

Iamtorch

Zenger

SMERSH

Gms

Wass

DPS

Gnat

Mapfact

- More you can see in the readme.

Everyone who tested it and waited for our work. Sorry if someone forgot to mention. I hope to be playable and you enjoy it.

As a result of a bureau works on the improvement of IL-76 and IL-76T was a modified aircraft - the long-range transport of IL-76TD, which started cargo operations in 1982 (First flight - May 5, 1982) Compared with the Il-76T it has significantly better performance by increasing the maximum takeoff weight from 170 to 190 ... 210 m, maximum payload from 47 to 50 tons and practical flight range with higher maximum load. With the increase in maximum takeoff weight and payload, as well as to increase the resource held to strengthen the construction of the wing, fuselage and landing gear.

The airplane is the improved D-30KP (series 2) to ensure preservation of maximum takeoff thrust 11 760 daN (12,000 kg) at higher ambient temperatures.

Introduction of the developed research institute and GA EDO techniques takeoff allows IL-76TD with increased takeoff weight used on the same runways as the Il-76T, and improved

fuel efficiency provides increased volume of freight traffic with the consumption of the same amount of fuel.

Screenshots - Zenger

Site Studio SARMAT: http://arma.at.ua

Edited by SMERSH

Super!) :yay: Go go flay :D

( СпаÑибо! )

Totally awesome smersh

downloading now

It looks like i'm going to have some fun with this one for a while

ok downloade, setup mod/addoons. Loaded Arma but unable to loacate aircraft?

Forget it.. as per normal found it after posting!!

Now to try and fly them!!

Thank you, I hope you - like the bird.:)

First of all great addon - love the loading of vehicles but needs to make sure player doesn't get hurt when he gets thrown out the vehicle.

a few scripting errors

Out of path-planning region for O 1-1-A:22 at 3318.8,3620.0, node type
Error O 1-1-A:22: Invalid path from [3326.78, 19.02, 3612.59] to [3370.01, 24.58, 3632.68].

Error in expression <_this Spawn IL76_BOOST>
 Error position: <_this Spawn IL76_BOOST>
 Error Type Script, expected Bool

Error in expression <_this Spawn IL76_BRAKE>
 Error position: <_this Spawn IL76_BRAKE>
 Error Type Script, expected Bool

hope this helps :)

Junker - Can you say more precisely under what circumstances was this a mistake?

The aircraft was tested on game version 1.05 is possible you've installed the beta patch version 1.06?

Edited by SMERSH

Junker - Can you say more precisely under what circumstances was this a mistake?

The aircraft was tested on game version 1.05 is possible you've installed the beta patch version 1.06?

I get the same under 1.05 stable as well as:

Error: bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/il76/Turrets/MainTurret/: Turret body mainTurret not found while initializing the model il76\il762.p3d
Error: bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/il76/Turrets/MainTurret/: Turret gun mainGun not found while initializing the model il76\il762.p3d

If you run the game with -showScriptErrors switch you will see it.

And just a few comments:

- It seems a bit unlikely that anyone would paradrop from the front doors. Especially considering the way they open. Wouldn't it be more logical and a bit safer to have them jump from the ramp. There would be less risking of killing the jumpers on the wings and engines.

- You have some odd lighting/rvmat effects around the nose landing gear door.

- Some of the needles on the instruments are too close to the back of the dial they are flickering. if you move them 1-2mm away they wont do that any more.

- and in future please don't distribute modified RKSL files. It makes it very very difficult for us to support and fix people's problems when there are different versions of the files flying around.

Other than that really nice flight model. I've been having fun with it this morning. :)

RKSL-Rock - Thank you, we are now collecting reports on errors that would fix them in version 1.1 and thank you for your good system scripts.

In other aircraft, we will try not to use the modified your script, only IL-76 and nowhere else without your approval.

maybe try to code it as Myke has done with his F16. RKSL or Mando Flare systems are used if those pbos are installed. If not flare system remain disabled.

BTW, nice plane

ochin Jarasho druzhiá!!!!

RKSL-Rock - Thank you, we are now collecting reports on errors that would fix them in version 1.1 and thank you for your good system scripts.

In other aircraft, we will try not to use the modified your script, only IL-76 and nowhere else without your approval.

Smersh its just the PBOs. You are ok referencing the RKSL flare system on your planes. Its just that someone asked me about a conflict this morning. We are about to release an update and your modified version overode the official RKSL version causing lots of problems for us... Im sure you can understand it will create lots of problems and confusion.

- It seems a bit unlikely that anyone would paradrop from the front doors. Especially considering the way they open. Wouldn't it be more logical and a bit safer to have them jump from the ramp. There would be less risking of killing the jumpers on the wings and engines.

Actually, Russian/Soviet paratroopers do jump from the front doors. You can see it happening in this video at 2:42

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMJpYVFxrRI

I am testing now, I use RKSL by default so if I don't include the RKSL that comes with the AddOn will things work properly?

Smersh its just the PBOs. You are ok referencing the RKSL flare system on your planes. Its just that someone asked me about a conflict this morning. We are about to release an update and your modified version overode the official RKSL version causing lots of problems for us... Im sure you can understand it will create lots of problems and confusion.
I am testing now, I use RKSL by default so if I don't include the RKSL that comes with the AddOn will things work properly?

That's what I'm wondering too. We need to use the RKSL version that comes with the IL-76? I.e. I need to disable the actual RKSL stuff just to use this plane? If so, tsk tsk.

You should probably ask someone to translate few things better to english. Some of the warning words don't make any sense at all when the plane gets hit.

"Fireboxes airborne units" ??? 
"gears removed" when gears are up

Manzilla I think your probably correct, I tested this in my mission with Mando Anti Air and RKSL Flare System and without the RKSL System that came with the AddOn. The Flares did not work in my test.

The plane is awesome however, features, Cockpit, handling, BTR Drop, Paradrop all work Great! This is a great addition once they get the RKSL figured out.

Very nice addon but i´m wondering how to tell an AI plane to execute the unload all script while flying.