Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. 2 - v1.2 stable (Advanced Combat Environment)

v1.2.0 Stable == v1.2.0 RC1, as available on the updater.

BIS-CommAward09-Medail-ACE-small.png

A.C.E. Mod for ArmA 2!

2s6vrm1.jpg

Edited by Sickboy

Thanks to all the project contributors. You're pure gold!

Is it me or do all downloadlink redirect to cheap server hosts?

If not........than I guess something is wrong here :)

[edit]

Actually I get redirected all over the place. Now all links give me the google main page..... WTF :)

Edited by Guest

Everything regarding method of release is the same as with 1.1 mate, no difference :)

I'm sure a lot of people will be happy once armaholic and armedassault.info mirrors are updated aswell :)

Lol, not sure what you're experiencing, but here's the direct links :D

Edited by Sickboy

Lol, not sure what you're experiencing, but here's the direct links :D

Thanks for those links. Not sure whats going on but I just can not reach multiupload at all. I see blank pages, get redirects to complete different sites and server errors.

Maybe they banned me for downloading to much from them :butbut:

I will just wait for more links, thanks anyway :)

Once again great job ACE team. Its basically the only addon I use (other than some visual addons). Still waiting to here more about the mortar system the team is working on. Its sadly missing. The R3F system is good but has a few kinks in it and we need the ability to tear down the weapon and man port it like the old WGL system.

thanx for update

but i would like to see all us army units with acog-scopes cause in real life scenarios it´the preferred one. is it poissible to get different weapon configs in ace, or does anyone have such a script ?

thanks for the update!

I've been waiting for 1.2 stable, my friends want to play without updating every few days.

Very good job indeed! Thanks a lot!

I have found a file in @ace folder 'ace_sys_camshake.pbo'. After unpacked it, I found many camera shake definitions which I like so much as they give me a more real feeling in batterfield.

I opened a topic in http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=100204 which asked for a 'full screen shake' mod.

How do you ACE team think about this idea? Is it possible to add such a thing to your mod? Thanks.

When we are in a tank and fire the main gun, we will feel the strong recoil. So if the screen shakes up and down a bit, would it be more real?

Edited by xy20032004

Very good job indeed! Thanks a lot!

I have found a file in @ace folder 'ace_sys_camshake.pbo'. After unpacked it, I found many camera shake definitions which I like so much as they give me a more real feeling in batterfield.

I opened a topic in http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=100204 which asked for a 'full screen shake' mod.

How do you ACE team think about this idea? Is it possible to add such a thing to your mod? Thanks.

When we are in a tank and fire the main gun, we will feel the strong recoil. So if the screen shakes up and down a bit, would it be more real?

Yes that would be awesome.

Sorry if this in wrong place:

Just updated my server to build 366 - all files looking good. However keep getting version mismatch, says server is at 364... I have copied the new configs over, so what am I missing?

Cheers.

Do i need to re-download or can i just update the normal way with the updater?
Negative:
v1.2.0 Stable == v1.2.0 RC1, as available on the updater.

@xy: please create a ticket: http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Support

unsure atm.

Sorry if this in wrong place:

Just updated my server to build 366 - all files looking good. However keep getting version mismatch, says server is at 364... I have copied the new configs over, so what am I missing?

Cheers.

What does the server RPT (http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/RPT) say?

366 or 364? If updating with the Six Updater, please try a reset-skip-status and update without autoskip to verify and possibly repair the modfolders: RPT report? Also 366, or 364?</p><p>If the server is updated over Six Updater, please try and reset skip status and run the updater without autoskip to verify and repair modfolders if required:</p><p>http://six.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Six_Updater_Suite+Usage#Reset%20'skip'%20status

Edited by Sickboy

When i target a friendly unit, it shows me the type of the unit... i don't want this, how can i turn it off please?

John R.;1646603']When i target a friendly unit' date=' it shows me the type of the unit... i don't want this, how can i turn it off please?[/quote']

Edit ArmA 2\userconfig\ace\ace_clientside_config.hpp:

/*//////////////////////////////////////////////
CONFIG SETTING FOR : ACE 2 MOD - RECOGNITION SYSTEM
--------------------
FEATURES: Adjust wether recognistion system is activated via SPACEBAR or MOUSEWHEEL
---------
TO ENABLE: Change the number(s) in the following block
----------
//////////////////////////////////////////////*/
class ACE_RECOGNITION {
   Scanning_Method = 1;        //COMMENT: 2 - Constant / 1 - MouseWheel / 0 - SpaceBar
};

Xeno

What does the server RPT (http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/RPT) say?

366 or 364? If updating with the Six Updater, please try a reset-skip-status and update without autoskip to verify and possibly repair the modfolders: RPT report? Also 366, or 364?</p><p>If the server is updated over Six Updater, please try and reset skip status and run the updater without autoskip to verify and repair modfolders if required:</p><p>http://six.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Six_Updater_Suite+Usage#Reset%20'skip'%20status

Here's the part of the server.rpt. containing the version mismatch.

I've checked every file in my server's ace, acex and cba folders and they are 100% identical to my local folders (which is build 366).

I cant use six-updater to update my server, so I use Smartftp/filezilla.

=====================================================================

== c:\xxgames\OSCARS1\GameServers\TC83642056745814334743881\arma2Server.exe

== "c:\xxgames\OSCARS1\GameServers\TC83642056745814334743881\arma2Server.exe" -server -port=2300 -mod=@CBA;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_PLA;@duala;@FDF_Podagorsk;@Quesh-Kibrul;@WinterCamo;panthera;@Sbrodj_v1.34;@jade;@zcommon_ace -profiles=profiles -config=server.cfg

=====================================================================

Exe timestamp: 2010/04/24 14:48:39

Current time: 2010/06/09 20:52:22

Updating base class ->StaticCannon, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M119/

Updating base class ->StaticCannon, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgVehicles/D30_base/

Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M24/

Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/SVD/

Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/

Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/CarHorn/

Updating base class ->Default, by ca\characters\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/

Updating base class CDF_Soldier_Light->CDF_Soldier, by ibr\ibr_mfp\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/AFR_Guard_M9/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Light/

Updating base class Soldier->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier2/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_GL/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Officer/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_SL/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_TL/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_LAT/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AT/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_HAT/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AA/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Medic/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AR/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_MG/

Updating base class ->USMC_SoldierS_Sniper, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_SniperH/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierM_Marksman/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_Engineer/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_TL/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_R/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Marksman/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Corpsman/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AR/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_GL/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Sapper/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AC/

Updating base class ->SoldierEB, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ins_Soldier_Base/

Updating base class ->Ins_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ins_Commander/

Updating base class Soldier->CDF_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CDF_Soldier/

Updating base class Soldier->CDF_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CDF_Soldier_Light/

Updating base class ->StaticMGWeapon, by ca\weapons\static\config.bin/CfgVehicles/WarfareBMGNest_M240_base/

Updating base class ->StaticMGWeapon, by ca\weapons\static\config.bin/CfgVehicles/WarfareBMGNest_PK_Base/

Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_M2/

Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_TOW/

Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_MK19/

Updating base class ->Pickup_PK_base, by ca\wheeled\datsun_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Pickup_PK_GUE/

Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_DSHKM_Gue/

Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_SPG9_Gue/

Updating base class Turrets->Turrets, by x\ace\addons\c_vehicle\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BMP2_Base/Turrets/

Updating base class MainTurret->MainTurret, by x\ace\addons\c_vehicle\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BMP2_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/

Updating base class Turrets->Turrets, by x\ace\addons\c_vehicle\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BMP2_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/Turrets/

Updating base class MainTurret->MainTurret, by x\ace\addons\c_vehicle\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AAV/Turrets/MainTurret/

File description.ext, line 2: '.disabledAI': Missing ';' at the end of line

Mission ACE_Test_MissileGuidance.utes: Missing 'description.ext::Header'

[6494.81,0,"XEH: PreInit Started"]

[6502.14,0,"XEH: PreInit Finished"]

No point in selection pilot.

[6519.84,0,"XEH: PostInit Started"]

[6530.73,0,"XEH: PostInit Finished"]

1:48:50.751 (0:00:00.000) [x\cba\addons\common\init.sqf:4] MISSINIT: missionName=ACE_Test_MissileGuidance, worldName=utes, isMultiplayer=true, isServer=true

1:48:50.797 (0:00:00.000) [x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addPlayerAction.sqf:34] WARNING: Function ran on a dedicated server. Function only usable on a client. Action: ["Open Spectator","x\ace\addons\sys_spectator\fnc_startSpectator.sqf"]

1:48:50.817 (0:00:00.000) [x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addPlayerAction.sqf:34] WARNING: Function ran on a dedicated server. Function only usable on a client. Action: ["Switch debug","action.sqf"]

1:48:50.839 (0:00:00.000) [x\cba\addons\versioning\versioning.sqf:5] : cba_versioning_versions=["#CBA_HASH#",["cba","ace","acex","acexpla"],[[[0,4,1,102],-1],[[1,2,0,364],-1],[[1,1,1,242],-1],[[1,1,1,19],-1]],[[0,0,0],0]]

1:49:05.197 (0:00:03.101) ACE Client pbo check - Check all 1 add [] exclude []

1:49:05.450 (0:00:03.358) cba_versioning - ace - Version Mismatch! (Machine: slx_xeh_playable0 ([RIP]Mandrake) version: [[1,2,0,366],-1], serverVersion: [[1,2,0,364],-1], Level: 4)

1:49:05.665 (0:00:03.571) cba_versioning - acex - Version Mismatch! (Machine: slx_xeh_playable0 ([RIP]Mandrake) version: [[1,2,0,245],-1], serverVersion: [[1,1,1,242],-1], Level: 4

)

Server: Update of object 2:269 arrived from nonowner

Server: Update of object 2:271 arrived from nonowner

Nice update.

Hope to see the M224 mortars/mortar system soon.