Page 191 of 270 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2694

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: Jungle Wars: Island of Lingor

very nice release.

however, i'm working on a campaign on this island, so same question as Andy McNab, cause for the moment, all the work I've done so far is just f*cked up, as some units are now missing...

He already said that the units are currently in progress and will be uploaded within the next few days.

Yeah you're work is screwed up and so is mine and those of many others. It will be alright once the units are released.

New on front page at Armed Assault.info

Link to mirror :

Island Lingor - Lite (v 1.337) : http://www.armedassault.info/index.p...islands&id=121

Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Bear View Post
    New on front page at Armed Assault.info

Link to mirror :

Island Lingor - Lite (v 1.337) : http://www.armedassault.info/index.p...islands&id=121
    Tnx Old Bear!

About the unit errors, can you tell me which ones now cause the error in conjunction with new ibr_lcivilians? So I can fix it in the upcoming few days.
    Wolle: you'll get a PM in few hours with beta infantry.

---------- Post added at 18:32 ---------- Previous post was at 18:29 ----------

Snakes and crocs are there. You just need to place them in the mission. Use Civilian side for placement (never Empty!) or use a module (Croc only - if you use module no editor croc placement is needed). Venomous snakes need to be placed by editor... snake bites work in MP, be sure to get medical attention or face a quick death (time depends on a type of snake, CSJ had some times written down, around 10-15min I guess).
    IceBreakr, C/O [SBP] - Slovenian Black Panthers (www.vojak.si)

Island Panthera v3.1 for Arma 3 - OUT NOW

Those snakes are fantastic ,
    first time i stand on one it make me jump haha . the crock is for Water only ? i saw it on land and it looked see through?

anyway Tigers are becoming more dangerous too

@IceBreakr

to me, all infantry units are missing.

i think there are some more, but let you know later.
    i'll post here or i'll send you a PM

regards

Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by IceBreakr View Post
    Wolle: you'll get a PM in few hours with beta infantry.
    So I presume I don't have to send another PM. Thanks mate.

About the unit errors, can you tell me which ones now cause the error in conjunction with new ibr_lcivilians? So I can fix it in the upcoming few days.
    I had the old units installed last night, but not tested all. Definitely the OPFOR infantry units are missing, Air is present but of course doesn't work cause the pilots are missing.
    Error in the rpt when trying to place OPFOR units is:

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgFactionClasses.ibr_arl_faction'.

All BLUEFOR units (Army, Police and PMC) are fine.

anyone with flashing - go to mydocs/arma2/arma2oa.cfg and set atoc=0 (from 7)
    works for my buddies

wildlife looks good, cant wait for units to be fixed os can port evo

current evo lingo has racs and lingor units
    http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...main-thread%29

Nice work Ice, very unique map, i didnt feel the love for it before but for some reason now for me it feels real, runs smooth and is interesting to play in... love all the small settlements and villages, thanks

Seems that DAC doesn't like the new version. No vehicles or troops spawn now. Strangely all we found were their first aid gear. Any ideas on how to fix DAC?

Page 191 of 270 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241 ... LastLast