Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Site Proposal: Missions and Scripts

you (people) could write new MP stats. Because the old one is not working and won't be fix (I've talked to the admin). Also some game tracking stuff could come in handy.
    You must have missed PowerUser's "OFPMonitor". It dosen't give you a history of games played and number of players like OFP servers stats did, but here is what it does do.

1. Shows current active servers
    2. Shows current games being played, who's playing, who's died and squad they belong to
    3. It gives server IP and port and tells you if a password is required
    4. Like with OFPWatch it tells you what addons are required and you can link mod folders to servers and watch servers and launch OFP just like in OFPWatch.
    http://github.com/downloads/Poweruse...itor_v1.23.zip
    System Specs: [Intel i5 655k 3.2ghz unlocked]...[8gb ddr3 1344mhz ram]...[evga GTX660sc 2gb gddr5]...[Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme]
    Worlds largest collection of OFP files known to man.

Quote Originally Posted by Faguss View Post
    Definitely doing anything that is related to OFP is a waste of time.
    The way I had read Faguss' quote, I thought he was joking/being sarcastic, actually not too far off of STGN's assessment of OFP activity. Hopefully it was a joke, b/c I thought it was funny. I don't think the work he's done w/ fwatch has been a waste of time - it's really cool stuff: go to his site and check the YouTube vid of SPIG he posted yesterday.

Zulu's tip is good stuff, too, btw. . . Thanks, man!

Edit: Link to SPIG video
    Last edited by Anguis; Jun 26 2010 at 03:06.

Click me

I started uploading stuff to the site a couple of years ago but abandoned it. Had some free time today so I started making a mission but found that some recent scripts I wanted to try were missing motivated me to fire the site up again and upload what I had.

I limited it to scripts because the site just doesn't have the storage space for missions on top of that. Yeah, it's nothing fancy, the point was just to get them up somewhere where they're less likely to disappear forever.
    Last edited by Snafu; Jun 28 2012 at 17:50.

Update, check the post above.
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertJ View Post
    ARMA 3 Community is dominate!

Thanks, nice to see some older ones like the CoC's Enemy Stack :P

Quote Originally Posted by Snafu View Post
    Click me

I started uploading stuff to the site a couple of years ago but abandoned it. Had some free time today so I started making a mission but found that some recent scripts I wanted to try were missing motivated me to fire the site up again and upload what I had.

I limited it to scripts because the site just doesn't have the storage space for missions on top of that. Yeah, it's nothing fancy, the point was just to get them up somewhere where they're less likely to disappear forever.
    Thank you for uploading those scripts! Great work

A more reliable host for sharing missions would be great, I'm sick of using one click hosting for <1MB mission files. Some kind of organisation is badly needed for the existing mission repositories into more than just SP Missions/MP Missions. Armaholic's scenario section is organised well, but you should also have separate categories for missions built for popular mods/TCs. E.g. You might want to just look for missions using WW4 weapons/units.

Quote Originally Posted by *Zeewolf* View Post
    but you should also have separate categories for missions built for popular mods/TCs. E.g. You might want to just look for missions using WW4 weapons/units.

http://www.armaholic.com/plug.php?e=search

Find all missions requiring a specific addon by searching that addon name (for example "Belgian Army") and selecting the prefered mission type.
    You can of course select multiple missiontype sections to search through as well for that specific addon.

^^ now that was completely useless
    Last edited by Foxhound; Jul 20 2012 at 19:11.
    Visit Armaholic.com | Visit Carriercommandaholic.com

Public FTP available, just check the Armaholic.com FAQ.

HMM........wonder what it is huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post
    http://www.armaholic.com/plug.php?e=search

You can of course select multiple missiontype sections to search through as well for that specific addon.
    Didn't know ArmAholic was hosting anything related to OFP / CWA...that's new to me !
    Last edited by ProfTournesol; Jul 20 2012 at 16:02.

That is what I get for posting after just coming out of the airplane returning from holiday. Lessons learned I say.......... lets not post for the rest of the day and relax some first

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast