Sign in to follow this  
Truemac

Just for fun server?

Hello,

First off, let me start by saying Arma 2 is a wonderful game. I love the simulator aspect in it that I can't get from playing Modern Warfare or Battlefield.

But I've really been having fun with the editor. Seeing what kind of crazy situations I can put the AI in, and just messing around in general.

I'd really like to do these things in a multiplayer environment. Sort of like a "GTA" style gameplay. Place some units on a map, start the game, and do whatever. Unfortunately, I can't find any servers dedicated to this, and my friends can't justify spending money on a game their computers can't handle.

So I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of any possible "Just for fun" servers, or if they'd be interested in helping me set one up during a certain time. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Aaron.:)

"So I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of any possible "Just for fun" servers"

I like to goof around at a server called Pawpaws think thats the name its a Domination modded map lots of stuff to play with .

1 or 2 players most of the time.. guy set it up for Grandkids to play on with him.

also like sealteam6 domi server.

regards