Sign in to follow this  
CAPTUSNR

Kendo's 42 Royal Marines Commando & Green troop, 1st Bat, Para Regt Missions

Was wondering if anyone out there in the community has either of Kendo's old missions: Green troop, 1st Bat, Para Regt or 42 Royal Marines Commando. Both are old releases but would appreciate any help you might offer. Thanks.

@CAPTUSNR

If anyone has others I'm interested also.

Zulu1:

You probably already have these Kendo missions but I'll list them to see if you do anyway:

1. Operation Overlord

2. Marine Expeditionary Force

Let me know if you'd like them. Thanks again.

@CAPTUSNR

I do have MEF, but I don't think I have Operation Overlord.

Thx bielow for the assist. Appreciate it.

Zulu1, if you are looking for any other Kendo missions just let me know and I'll check my HD.

Sorry for the bump I was wondering if anyone had the kendo royal marine mission as the download link is down.

HEY ALL... Its Kendo here I recently re-regestered here as My OFPr computer died years agao and it has taken me this long to get Arma!!!

ANYWAY, saw the thread here. thanks for liking my missions. i think these were some of my older ones. Unfortuantely when my PC died I was working on something similar to GDCE but in my opinion easier to use and well... better...

ANYWAY, I wanted to ask over at OFPEC, but my regestration is still pending. What I was looking for was a copy of my dynamic CTI mission maker template

http://www.ofpec.com/ed_depot/index.php?action=details&id=648&game=OFP

Also my Casualty reports script? http://www.ofpec.com/forum/index.php?topic=32417.0

Anyway folks, hope you enjoy your gaming experience.

Kendo

Kendos_Dynamic_CTI.rar. People have asked for some of your old missions a few times, eg. Dynamic CWC or Air Mobility, so if you still have them please re-upload them.

You are a mother freaking legend!!! Thanks so much. NOW... I am am struggling with the difference in syntax between OFP and ARMA.

All I want is to copy the basic insertion and extraction scripting. Then i am going to make an all new freindly and enemy spawn script to make a senario where you are a special forces doing individual missions while a war with small to large engagements is being faought around you. but that is a topic for Arma forums.

you are a motherflipping legend... thanks Tesseract!!!

Now I have to struggle with cnverting some of the synatax from OFP to ArmA! arrg

So no chance of seeing your old british missions?

Sorry dude. I have no idea where they might be. unless someone can resurrect the OFPEC links, but as far as I know they dont work.

But OFPEC has not been playing ball with me lately.