• Topics

• Thanks for your answer.   I don't see which mods prevent the AI from getting stuck, they all offer interesting things about the behavior of the AI but I don't see anything about the AI getting stuck. And same, how can the RYD script solve this issue if a S&D waypoint can't ?   Thx !
    • would like to bump this, as id like to not use 3 workaround methods combined to simulate controller input to get my wheel working either when it worked OK in A3
    • Really? I've never seen any issues on my dedicated server.
    • Correct, because it has been replaced by _pos which is defined by onMapSingleClick when you click on the map. 
    • Since the M16 carbine is based on the Colt model 727, i wonder if this isn't a anachronistic for reforgers time frame?   If one looks at  a real life conflict that began in the same year of 1989 , the panama Intervention, the Carbines that were used by various  US Army Special operations forces deployed there seemed to all be older colt model 723. Colt 723's  are different as they have M16A1 upper  receiver instead of an M16A2 upper like the colt 727. Early Colt 723's also had a A1 pencil barrel but it seems by late 80s most 723's had the new m4 barrel from the XM4 program, like the colt 727.   It should also be noted that according to colts own nomenclature Colt 723's were Colt M16A2 Carbines               compared to a colt 727    
      Images of various Army SOF in Panama 1989   Delta force with colt 723's.         US army special forces ( green berets) also appear to use colt 723's in Panama ( ODA 793)       Army Rangers  in Panama have mostly M16's but some are equipped with carbines, but these as well appear to be colt 723's given the A1 style sights.       The earliest pictorial evidence i was able to find an army unit using Colt 727's was Rangers in Mogadishu circa 1993.     SO if we entertain that colt 727 fielded in 1989 there appears to be no evidence of such. it would appear Army special operations were all using COlt 723 ( some may have been older colt 653's) in the late 80s, and that 727's would not have appeared until the early 90s, with army rangers. Ive read that Seals also adopted it but The faction being represented is the US army not the navy. The only military unit that was known that had combined aimpoints and carbines together in 1989 would have been Army Delta force, but they used COlt 723 until the adoption of the M4A1 carbine.