• Topics

• Hi   Import Any Mod Like RHS To Exile Code Building Help And Import All ClassNames Help   File https://www.mediafire.com/file/8jrruigux1gmjxn/Custom.zip/file   I Have Problem   In [Custom\RHSUSAF_Trader_Exile\Trader_Category.hpp] Line [56]       class RHSUSAFHelmets     {         name = "RHSUSAF Helmets";         icon = "A3\Ui_f\data\GUI\Rsc\RscDisplayArsenal\Headgear_ca.paa";         items[]=         {             "ClassNameHere",             "ClassNameHere",             "ClassNameHere"         };     };     class RHSUSAFInventoryItems     {         name = "RHSUSAF Inventory Items";         icon = "A3\Ui_f\data\GUI\Rsc\RscDisplayArsenal\???_ca.paa"; <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< What The Name Of File Have Icons Inventory Items         items[]=         {             "ClassNameHere",             "ClassNameHere",             "ClassNameHere"         };     };     class RHSUSAFUniforms     {         name = "RHSUSAF Uniforms";         icon = "A3\Ui_f\data\GUI\Rsc\RscDisplayArsenal\Uniform_ca.paa";         items[]=         {             "ClassNameHere",             "ClassNameHere",             "ClassNameHere"         };     }; In Arma 3 Editor       Is It The File For Inventory Items ? Cannot Find Out Need Help     Another Problem   I Need Script To Import Class Names On Same Order Of Any Mod    Or   Some One Can Import All RHS Class Names On Same Order   Thanks In Advance
    • Hey thanks for answering. I'm going to try a S&D Waypoint with max driver skill. However, I'm okay to go on a patrol script system if I'm almost sure that the AI vehicle won't get stuck in the town (patrols can last 2 hours).
    • As Gunter says, proposals can help. If you really want to keep your waypoint system (which is understandable) then I advise you to look at the attributes of the driving AI (and not the others on board). Play with the values to find an acceptable and realistic compromise (reaction time, general skills -> AI_Skill).   In the same way, make sure you put them in Safe mode (setBehaviour) when they're on the move, and keep your fingers crossed that after contact they'll return to it ^^.   By playing with these values, I manage to get 90% civilian traffic and 75% enemy traffic. The remaining 10% and 25% are due to the basic AI, which is still not very good at driving.   Good luck with your edition!
    • Thanks for your answer.   I don't see which mods prevent the AI from getting stuck, they all offer interesting things about the behavior of the AI but I don't see anything about the AI getting stuck. And same, how can the RYD script solve this issue if a S&D waypoint can't ?   Thx !