• Topics

• Hello 
      New proposal to change the game! 
      After a few minutes of play before the drop, a siren sounds signaling the arrival of a bombardment on a large red zone similar to the drop zone. 
      All players in this area would have a warning message. 
      This area could also why not change and become "irradiated"  
    • Random (I) Tactical Zone, RITZ!
      Take control of the capture zone. Composition and size of forces varies, so does location of capture zone.
      Player will be given a random role on either faction.   You will be tasked by HETMAN artificial leader, check your "Tasks tab" once messaged by HQ. You can recruit certain units to your group by pointing at them. There is a cache of supplies at pointer marker. The capture zone is the circular marker on map, capture takes 20-30 minutes depending on strength of occupying force. Approximate game length of 1 hour.    If you "Recruit" the commander unit at flag marker, YOU become the commander! Access High Command module with "ctrl + spacebar". -------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Installation: Place .pbo in missions folder.
      Requires Combined Operations.
      No addons required.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Modifying: Mission can be played on different map by changing .pbo name
      eg. SP_RITZ.Zargabad.pbo -> SP_RITZ.Takistan.pbo Arrays for units can be changed in UnitSpawning.sqf
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Download:   Google drive ------------------------------------------------------------------------ credits:

HETMAN
      ARTIFICIAL COMMANDER
      by Rydygier   BI wiki for information and various script snippets from bi forum posts, thanks a ton everyone! ^^
    • In case you don't know the mike feature mission or can't remember I've added a link to check out the screenshots I made that might help to get an idea.   Actually I realized I messed up adding all the pictures so I did a new one.   https://imgur.com/a/auMzLoV
    • Thanks for your interest Im happy to answer and explain my intention:   The Clean Up should be initialized by the players input - pretty much everyone should be able to do it. Just the question if it is relevant if it is a singleplayer mission or a multiplayer or if this makes no difference at all (same deal?).
      Just like with the Boxes that contain an Arsenal you can initialize to gear up, it should be possible to interact with an object (I like the idea that it is a Trashcan - quite appropriate). If you get close to it, point at the very object (trashcan for example) use the scroll menu and you will get the option 'Clean up'. Click/ enable it and all the items on the floor of lets say 100m (if needed I think I could change that on my own) around this object get removed. Items like magacines, weapons and just all the equiptment. No vehicles and no objects inside of containers in this very area tho. Just items on the ground.   The hole deal about this is players spawn in, get their equiptment from the arsenal and very often they just throw away what they don't need or they test out stuff or whatever. Result is in more or less short time the hole place around the arsenal is littered with 'trash' - as more people doing it as worse it gets in less time. This Problem I want to solve because it is just useless ressources and at some point this makes itself noticeable in the performance.   Without such a feature I find myself quite often in situations that I take an empty bag and just pick all the items up to than delete the bag in the arsenal to get rid of it. I like it clean 😛 But Im sick of that. Actually Im sick of players that cannot just delete the stuff they don't need in the arsenal or just load their safed loadout but instead throw away half empty mags. I also think it would be better than a script that is automaticaly searching the area every now and than and clear items on its own. So it should be just initialized if needed and the players decide.
      I mean in general there is a feature that clears items and stuff if there is no player around but in the arsenal/ spawn area this somehow does not work, maybe because there is allways players around I don't know. But actually I like this idea in general. Seen it in other variants on other servers or missions but I really love the MIKE FORCE way to deal with this problem.
    • More work, not much other than adding "Black River" on the sides of the helo. I wish I could do it on the Blackhawk, but the only luck I have is the company insignia 😞