• Topics

• Thanks @Larrow! Works great.    Trying to make sure I understand the code before I use it. Apologies if I am referring to things wrong.    So we are creating a function in bhWreckers.sqf? Can we name that function something else? Like ABC_fnc_blackHawkDown?  Then we pass params. Still learning this but things like _vehicle / _unit / _killed are already predefined variables? we make a public variable called _vehicleName and its equal to vehicle variable name in all lower case for _vehicleNum I am a bit lost though. Is what's inside " " not being looked at? So we are grabbing string, not looking at blackhawk and selecting first element it sees after that with select 0?         //Add event to each blackhawk   is _x searching the forEach array you made? Or is _x checking everything that has been killed? I am struggling with magic variables.    I have built upon what I wrote from the previous post. Adding a addAction. Which brings up new questions.   Do the blackhawks need be a global variable? Or are we better off just using the class name? Should the addAction be where it is?  When the vehicle is deleted, is the global variable attached to it deleted?     

• I'm having this issue and nobody that I know of is having the same issue. For some reason my TGP indicator is ... wobbly? Does anyone have an idea?

Steps I tried to fix this:
      - Select new profile
      - Disable Tobii Headtracking
      - repair base game
      - repair FIR AWS
      - repair Fighting Falcon mod

I really don't know if it might have to do with my GPU being from AMD (I don't know how that would affect it but you never know).
    • Hello 
      New proposal to change the game! 
      After a few minutes of play before the drop, a siren sounds signaling the arrival of a bombardment on a large red zone similar to the drop zone. 
      All players in this area would have a warning message. 
      This area could also why not change and become "irradiated"  
    • Random (I) Tactical Zone, RITZ!
      Take control of the capture zone. Composition and size of forces varies, so does location of capture zone.
      Player will be given a random role on either faction.   You will be tasked by HETMAN artificial leader, check your "Tasks tab" once messaged by HQ. You can recruit certain units to your group by pointing at them. There is a cache of supplies at pointer marker. The capture zone is the circular marker on map, capture takes 20-30 minutes depending on strength of occupying force. Approximate game length of 1 hour.    If you "Recruit" the commander unit at flag marker, YOU become the commander! Access High Command module with "ctrl + spacebar". -------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Installation: Place .pbo in missions folder.
      Requires Combined Operations.
      No addons required.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Modifying: Mission can be played on different map by changing .pbo name
      eg. SP_RITZ.Zargabad.pbo -> SP_RITZ.Takistan.pbo Arrays for units can be changed in UnitSpawning.sqf
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Download:   Google drive ------------------------------------------------------------------------ credits:

HETMAN
      ARTIFICIAL COMMANDER
      by Rydygier   BI wiki for information and various script snippets from bi forum posts, thanks a ton everyone! ^^
    • In case you don't know the mike feature mission or can't remember I've added a link to check out the screenshots I made that might help to get an idea.   Actually I realized I messed up adding all the pictures so I did a new one.   https://imgur.com/a/auMzLoV