• Topics

• Hey, I was wondering if the "Project 1947" mod by xxgetbuck123 - you can find him below - ever saw any progress or uploading. If possible, I'd like to retrieve the mod, and especially the E-50.  Cheers! - Llama
    • (sorry if this is in the wrong place I made an account just so I could ask about this I'm losing my mind with this issue)   Ok so I'm literally so desperate I cant find any help apart from two obscure reddit/steam posts which have something I can do but its a last ditch effort.    (high end pc, nothing to do with my performance;  cpu: r7 7800x3d gpu: 3070
      ram: 32gb 6000mhz ddr5 ssd: 2tb 7400mbps nvme drive)   So my issue is that when I'm in menus, my displayed fps (according to Nvidia, steam and msi fps counters) is 200+ yet my screen is displaying like less than 5 and sometimes I don't even get 2 fps. It mainly happens in the menus and I can actually select things by alt tabbing, putting my cursor over the option, tabbing back in, pressing the button then redoing that cycle every time I want to select something.    In arsenal (ace/virtual) my fps once again says 200+ but displays extremely low, it fixes when I look at the sky however not helpful when I'm trying to make a kit for my unit/just use the arsenal for anything.    I've tried changing tons of parameters, tried profiling branch, main branch, system memory limits, hyperthreading blah blah just pretty much all settings in the parameters and all memory allocators.    The last ditch effort things were to reinstall arma and clean install windows 11. Both of those I am willing to do however I'd prefer to not have to. I accidentally reset arma somehow and it fixed itself, however it removed all my binds etc. I am wondering whether it was shader caches or something idk but this is why I'm asking.    A couple things as well:  - I am in a unit and mainly play with a lot of mods HOWEVER nobody else in the unit has these issues and also the issues happen with 0 mods, 1 mod whatever, it just always happens -At Christmas I basically built a new pc (same drives as old one, just unplug and plugged into new pc) and then I got a new drive a month later, reinstalled arma onto that drive and didnt work.  -Windows 11 hasn't been reinstalled since i made new pc  -Doesnt happen on any other games including games on this same drive and happened when arma was on my other drive aswell.  - i have reshade but once again it used to work fine now it doesnt and other people have my same preset and worse pcs, it works for them.   any help at all would be really appreciated!
    • Hey @tinter ,I wanted to thank you for this script, event 2 years later! You did an amazing job! I'd like to take this opportunity to tell you about my job today, which is a composition for civilian use on the Chernarus 2.0 CUP map. If it's of any use to you, so much the better!   chernarus_2020_CUP.sqf   For the record, I'm not sure I've got 100% of the buildings, but I did a good bit!   Edit: using my composition and livonia_nonmodern by Lelop is a great think ! 😎
    • i dont know if you are still having this issue but you need to accept that you cant switch teams and then it should allow you to pick a team like Atlas Red.    It is 3 clicks to actually spawn from that Menu but the USSR factions are unplayable as its setup now. Did you ever get it working?
    • Call a Helicopter to Come and Pick You Up using Triggers, & Waypoints!