• Topics

• Not being able to get gun out is getting worse. Seasons prior it would only do this glitch in encounters and not often. In this new season is has been doing it a whole lot more often and now does it in slims. 
    • I'm creating a scenario with zombies. The first one they encounter starts off as blufor so it doesn't attack the players, but a trigger makes it switch to "EAST" side when you get close enough. The problem is, when it switches sides my team of ai immediately attack and kill it before it can attack the players.   Is there a way to have your ai ignore it for a few seconds so that it attacks the players before they start shooting at it?   Thank you in advance!
    • YES! Thank you! I knew it had to be something simple like that. I tried your first two methods and they both worked perfectly!   Thank you again, cidfr!
    • class Header { gameType = COOP; // Modo do jogo - deixar coop minPlayers = 1; // Quantidade minima de players maxPlayers = 50; // Quantidade de maxima players }; class cfgMusic { tracks[] = {"song1"}; // Use aspas para nomear a música class song1 // Renomeado de track1 para song1 { name = "song1"; sound[] = {"Musica/Red_Army_is_the_Strongest_Rare_Version.ogg", db+10, 1.0}; // Corrija o caminho do arquivo de áudio }; }; onLoadMission = "Armapoint"; // Nome da missão onLoadName = "Za Rodinu"; author = "MAGUILA"; // Nome do editor onLoadMissionTime = 60; // Corrigido o comando para reproduzir a música onLoadIntro = [] spawn playMusic "song1"; loadScreen = "Fotos\Capa.jpg"; //Imagem da missão debriefing = 1; disabledAI = 0; showGPS = 1; onMinimapScript[] = {"BIS_fnc_customGPS_Spawn"}; respawn = 0; respawndelay = 600; // Nao auterar os valores onde não há explicação; I am currently trying to add a song in the mission loading screen but its not playing. Does someone know how to fix?
    • Thanks I didn't know that. I tried editing the file but it seems useless in borderless, resolution is ignored only ResolutionScale seems to matter. In windowed I am able to set the res to 2560*1440 (even if the settings menu doesn't want to show that) and get way better performance but  I get the fat top border and obviously the rest of the screen isn't hidden.