• Sorry to revive this topic, has anyone found a way to inhibit this statistics screen at the end of the multiplayer mission?
    • Please file a bug report on our Discord server. Thank you.
    • A new start Beta Version 0.1.5
      I bring a new update, this time I have already perfected the system of creation of the faces and I have renewed all of them.
      Also adding the effects of bleeding on body and face when receiving hits or shots.
      I'm happy with the result and above all with the mechanization of the process. I hope to gradually have all the faces of ArmA 3 converted to ArmA Reforger. Enjoy it...
    • Just an update, I like RobJ's "Pilot CH-67" mission, and I've adapted it for the MH-92 (Insertion). The problem is that RobJ is unreachable lately, but I did send him a message asking if I can upload the mission for use with the UH-60 A3 mod. Generally, the missions in the original mission are able to be done by the MH-82 (Insertion). So far it'll be an SP/MP Co-op mission and while it does have some issues (I haven't gotten TAW_vd in MP for some reason that I don't know how to do. If somebody knows how let me know as it is set up properly, just when I run it as a mission in LAN it doesn't show up, but does in a custom mission I play). Overall it works, but I need his permission to upload as I intended it for personal use, due to AI issues, I made it an MP mission, and so it functions as one right now. Again this is all dependent on RobJ letting me upload it, and if he does I'll post a link here for the mission. Other than that it will require the Helicopter DLC for slingload, and the UH-60 A3 mod. I don't believe in missions that require a lot of mods to be able to play, makes life easier for everybody.
    • A bit overreacting ("pain") but yes, a queue system would be good. Maybe in the early future.