• Topics

• so now is possible... I saw the same camo on cougar would be awesome
    • ok. i have an idea, im going to check to see if i can fix it,if so il write back here with info. Im sure im not the only one with the issue.
    • No, it was one of our core principles to keep it as close to vanilla as possible.   I can't check the other stuff right now. I don't use NVIDIA vsync at all, just the ingame stuff.
    • I just found out, that you need to inherit LoadoutManager_Base as well to be able to reliably save the added loadout. Simply adding LoadoutManager_base does not save when I apply the added loadout to the prefab, I need my own entity inherited from the default one.  
    • Thanks for checking,   can you elaborate. first off did you disable vsync from the Nvidia control panel or equivelant? ingame vsync setting is not the same. i also do not drop below 60 fps, i can reach 160 fps without vsync inside the helo,obviously without vsync,but with vsync on,and even though its constantly at 60 fps,the stuttering when panning camera is huge.   No, in full screen ,actual fullscreen with vsync on,which is the only way i ever played Arma,the issue is apparent. If it was an engine issue then all the vehicles or helis in the base game should be the exact same but they are not. I team switch back and forth testing this from one unit in rear of a Huron and one in Cougar just to check im not going mad,and yes the issue is absolutely noticable.   I agree this is an odd one,but i made a tracker ticket for it and explained the steps to reproduce. Iv never heard or seen of an issue like this in over 7000 hours in this game. Perhaps(and im not tryna be funny) nobody noticed/reported because Arma3 runs like that for them all the time especially in MP,or they just arent noticing.   Is there anything specifically different about your helo from vanilla that can cause this? at this point i cannot use it and will add it to CSAT,but was really hoping to nail down the issue. I suppose unless someone else reports,nobody will test further?