View Full Version : Virtual training space?
Jul 16 2009, 20:32
been trying to convert it over but with no luck, anyone think they can convert it over?
Jul 16 2009, 22:27
been trying to convert what?
Virtual training space, from Arma 1
I'm working on it
if someone want to help me ... (MP me for the alpha release)
I go in hollyday tonight for 3 weeks
- REVIVE script (by norrin) (for this script I have remove the ability to play in RU for the moment)
- deployment of a respawn tent (to revive when all players are dead (include in revive script)
- spectating script (by kegetys) (only for the master)
- script to parachute enemy on players
- UH60 at US base (piloted by IA)
Ability to call him to evac, drop weapon box...
- script to put enemy in building (all building in a zone of 30 M)
- script to put man (enemy) exactly where you want (in building or anywhere) and lock his position and direction
- script to become captive (enemy will not engage you (only the master))
- script to create patrol between 2 points
- script to make move unites to a point on map
- script to create a convoy (trucks, tanks , bmp...)
- script to move the respawn point (if you don't use revive script)
- user interface improvement (transparent)
- added go to marker function (IA can follow a marker (you can move the marker))
- added a Support chopper
- added HALO
- added time acceleration (night and day) (1 day = 12 Mn)
- a lot of script improvement
Jul 17 2009, 10:46
What is the editor thingy called you are using in the game there?
this is vts
it's a mission
more info (the old version on arma1)
Jul 17 2009, 12:51
sorrry i didnt understand what you was talking about because i didnt have arma 1 but it looks quite good... wish you best of luck making it.
Jul 17 2009, 13:15
this mission was the backbone for our clan/squad training in ArmA 1 and helped tremendously. since i got arma 2 i been trying everything in the book to convert it over with no luck. I would be glad to help you out gonza
for the moment I have not a lot of time (big work at office (deploying windows 7 ;-)
so if you want to help me you could modify the config files to replace arma1 units by arma2 units
my alpha release work very well (I use it every week with some friends) but only RU and US (not objects no civilians) are implemented for the moment
and I want to add 3d placement to make a public version
I know Grimm (Vts creator) and he let me a white card on this project
VTS 3 topic
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.