View Full Version : build 58134
Jun 26 2009, 22:22
This update fixes something? disappearing because it still an option artillery in manhattan ...
Jun 27 2009, 04:47
* Added or fixed markers in pre-mission briefings in various scenarios.
* "Eye for Eye" singleplayer scenario: Hostiles balanced and loadouts of playable units fixed.
* "Counterattack" singleplayer scenario: Flow fix, player's group now properly advance from the harbour if strong enough to continue.
* "Trial by Fire" script error fixed.
* Campaign: Time flow screen added to scenario intros.
* Campaign: "Murder" mission ends are now triggered also when firing from a vehicle.
* Campaign: Multiplayer info for all campaign scenarios added.
* Campaign: Scene-specific sound entities are deleted after end of a scene.
* "First to Fight" campaign scenario:
* Shooting range bug fixed.
* Officer's speech has titles added.
* "First to Fight" campaign scenario: O'Hara animation speed fixed.
* "Into the Storm" campaign scenario: Conditions of interaction with civilians improved.
* "Razor Two" campaign scenario:
* Mission-failed end now performs correctly.
* Razor members cannot use UAV during conversations.
* "One Week Later" campaign interlude: Conversation more logical.
* "Manhattan" campaign scenario:
* Animations of ambient people improved.
* Task waypoint for main task positioned better.
* Insurgent animations after death disabled in scene.
* Civilian woman stuck near transport prevented.
* Reinforcements navigation fixed.
* "Bitter Chill" campaign scenario:
* Conversations and broken mission flow fixed.
* Accidental death of Cpt. Shaftoe after a scene prevented.
* Improved positions of several killed unit.
* Radio chatter disabled where disturbing.
* "Badlands" campaign scenario:
* Ending and conversation flow fixes.
* Scene of talking to locals improved.
* "Dogs of War" campaign scenario:
* Insurgent leader presence now logical.
* Several story-related vehicles are now properly usable.
* Initial conversation work in multiplayer.
* "War That Never Was" campaign outro: Amount of units decreased, behaviour improved.
* AI grouping prevented in team deathmatch and deathmatch scenarios.
* Module for limiting area of operation script fixes.
* Recomposed fortifications and minor fixes in Warfare.
* First-aid module performance improvements.
* Language and gameplay fixes in multiplayer and singleplayer templates.
Jun 27 2009, 09:58
all this is very nice, but still missing the option when you use artillery once
I think those scenario fixes are from the original 1.02 patch, and not from build 58134.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.